MAC Fellowship Program
As a part of the admissions process, applicants to the Jenkins MAC on-campus program may be considered for Jenkins Graduate School's merit-based MAC fellowships. Students may qualify for a firm-sponsored or an academic fellowship.
The fellowship program is made possible through a partnership between sponsoring CPA firms, the NC State Graduate School and the Poole College of Management’s Department of Accounting and is offered to on-campus MAC students. A fellowship may provide financial support for educational expenses and also may include an offer of employment upon graduation (firm-sponsored option).
Recipients of MAC fellowships are selected based on their scholarship, leadership, service, experience, presence and integrity. Finalists are recognized in combination with their admission into the MAC program. To be considered for the fellowship program, a student must submit all required application materials and at least one GMAT score by the February 1st deadline.
The MAC Fellowship Program awarded fellowships to twelve students in the class of 2021. Sponsors included Big Four and Second Tier national professional service firms, top-ranked regional firms, NC State Graduate School and the Department of Accounting. Fellows in recent years have received offers of employment in Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Greensboro, New York, Raleigh, and Washington, D.C.
Year after year, we have found that the MAC Fellowship Program provides us with exceptional candidates from unique and diverse backgrounds.
Academic Fellows 2021-2022
- Bailey Alleman – St. Leo University
- Samantha Crossen – NC State University
- Ethan Raub – NC State University
- Juan Vigoya-Astroz – Guilford College
Firm-Sponsored Fellows 2021-2022
- Jade Brooks, Catawba College, Johnson Lambert
- Blake Daniel, UNC-Chapel Hill, BDO
- Andres Fuentes, East Carolina University, DHG
- Denning Hudson, Barton College, EY
- Sadie Lang, Meredith College, Cherry Bekaert
- Jose Ortega, Fayetteville State University, DHG
- Sloane Patterson, NC State University, Williams Overman Pierce
- Asaad Shaw, Shaw University, Elliott Davis