Annual MAC Program Awards
Each year the Jenkins MAC Program will celebrate and award two individuals as the Distinguished MAC Alumni and the Friend of the MAC Program.
A task force of the MAC Advisory Board has been established to oversee the nomination process for the Distinguished MAC Alumni Award.
Distinguished MAC Alumni Award Winners
Friend of the MAC Program Award Winners
- 2020 – Mike & Lori Constantino
Distinguished MAC Alumni Award
Criteria being considered to determine the Distinguished MAC Alumni include the following. It is not necessary to meet all criteria to be eligible for the award.
- Graduated from the Jenkins MAC Program prior to 2013.
- Supports the MAC Program, Poole College or the University
- Demonstrated career success
- Show leadership in the accounting profession
- Contributes to the community
- Fosters development of accounting professionals
- Contributes to innovation
Nominations are due no later than Thursday, September 1st.
Please take the time to nominate deserving individuals. To nominate yourself or someone else for either award, complete the google form that can be found at the following links.
If you are unable to access the google form above, please contact Andrea Young for a nomination form.