Annual MAC Program Awards
Each year the Jenkins MAC Program will celebrate and award two individuals as the Distinguished MAC Alumni and the Friend of the MAC Program.
Each year the Jenkins MAC Program celebrates and awards two individuals as the Distinguished MAC Alumni and the Friend of the MAC Program.
Recipients of the awards have made a significant impact on the success of the Jenkins MAC program with their time, talent and resources. This could include serving on advisory boards, mentoring students, speaking in class or at student organization events, or advocating for NC State recruitment.
Distinguished MAC Alumni Award
The Distinguished MAC Alumni Award is selected via a nomination process overseen by a task force of MAC Advisory Board members. Nominations are open to the greater MAC program community each fall. The award is presented to a distinguished alum of the MAC program at the annual MAC Celebration event.
Distinguished MAC Alumni Award Winners
- 2022 – Jared Plummer (’07)
- 2021 – Brandy Vannoy (’99)
- 2020 – John McKeever (’05)
- 2019 – Mark Baxter (’98)
The Distinguished MAC Alumni Award recipient is selected based on the following considerations. It is not necessary to meet all criteria to be eligible for the award.
- Graduated from the Jenkins MAC Program before 2013
- Supports the MAC Program, Poole College or the University
- Demonstrated career success
- Shows leadership in the accounting profession
- Contributes to the community
- Fosters development of accounting professionals
- Contributes to innovation
Nominations for the 2023 Distinguished MAC Alumni Award are now closed.
Friend of the MAC Program Award
The Friend of the MAC Program Award is selected each year by an internal committee and presented to a distinguished member of the MAC community at the annual MAC Celebration event.
Friend of the MAC Program Award Winners