Professional development, industry knowledge and meaningful connection for MAC alumni, partners and friends.
Connect, Learn and Grow
Offered through a collaboration with NC State Executive Education, Lifelong Learning brings together accounting professionals with shared experiences and a Wolfpack connection to help you develop, adapt and lead in your career.
- Tap into knowledge, research and expertise to help you stay on the leading edge of emerging trends in accounting and business.
- Access professional development, including CPE, to strengthen your skills and support meaningful career growth.
- Reconnect and create meaningful new relationships with fellow MAC alumni, respected faculty and a network of diverse, skilled accounting professionals.
Great session and kick off to the program! The topic was interesting, something we wouldn’t normally hear about in CPE.
Class of 2011
Registration Open: Annual Summit
Programs and Fees
Lifelong Learning for MAC programs are open to any interested accounting professionals—including MAC alumni and their colleagues, public accounting and industry partners. NC State MAC faculty, administrators and students may also join.
Registration is open! Individuals may register for:
1) The 2023 Virtual CPE Summer Series – $90 for the thrvee-event series, OR $40 for an individual session
2) The full 2023 Lifelong Learning Bundle – $250 to gain access to the Virtual CPE Summer Series events, plus the Lifelong Learning Annual Summit
3) Lifelong Learning Annual Summit – $190 includes breakfast, lunch and social reception. 6.0 CPE credits, including the required Ethics credit.
2023 Virtual CPE Summer Series
The Lifelong Learning 2023 Virtual CPE Summer Series features three one-hour virtual sessions. CPE-related details are located on the registration page.
Individual registration fee is $90 for the three-event series. Individual session registration fee is $40.
Participants earn 1.2 CPE credits per session.
Friday, May 19, 2023, 12-1 p.m. ET (online), Imposter Syndrome, Deborah Porter, workplace parent consultant and certified life coach
Friday, June 23, 2023, 12-1 p.m. ET(online), A Dialogue with the Chief Accountant of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Paul Munter, chief accountant, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Friday, July 21, 2023, 12-1 p.m. ET (online), Managing Hybrid and Remote Teams, Bradley Kirkman, Ph.D., General (Ret.) Hugh Shelton Distinguished Professor of Leadership
Do you have questions about Lifelong Learning? Or, do you want to be among the first to know when events are announced? Join our mailing list, and we’ll also send you a copy of Lifelong Learning at a Glance. A member of our team will also be in touch to answer any questions you have about the value of Lifelong Learning for yourself or your organization.
Additional CPE Information
For more information regarding the refund, cancellation or concern policies, please contact our offices at email@example.com. The NC State University Executive Education, LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: http://www.nasbaregistry.org.