Accounting Internship Recruitment (AIR) Program
The Accounting Internship Recruitment (AIR) Program, sponsored by the NC State Jenkins Master of Accounting Program, helps top NC State accounting undergraduate students who plan to apply to the Jenkins MAC Program secure internships for the Spring or Summer during or after their senior year.
Why an Accounting Internship?
An accounting internship enables you to:
- Build upon your academic and professional background.
- Opportunity for “hands-on” experience.
- Learn more about a particular area of interest or focus in accounting.
- Strengthen your qualifications for admission into the NC State Jenkins MAC Program.
- Expand your professional network.
- May lead to full-time employment after completing the NC State Jenkins MAC Program.
100% Placement Rate
The AIR Program consistently places most of it’s students in internships with a majority leading to full time job offers.