Year in Review

Author: Kaitlyn

Year in Review

My year as a Wolfpack student has been one I will never forget! This blog post will cover a brief recap of my experiences!

This year has been one of the most exciting, nerve-racking, stressful, rewarding years of my life. This year challenged me to think outside the box and learn from my mistakes. Most importantly, however, it has taught me that hard work will get you where you want to go and you will always have a support system to guide you. My professors were tough at times, but they only want to see their students succeed.

I feel that this year has prepared me for the rest of the CPA exam and my career. Classes touched on the topics of each of the CPA exam sections, making me much more confident for the exam. Also, all the challenging assignments, tests, and presentations have prepared me well for what to expect when I begin my career as an auditor. After surviving the challenges from the MAC program, I am excited to take on the challenges presented to me at work.

It is very rewarding to walk across the stage one more time and think that all those late nights and obscene amounts of coffee were worth it. So, for incoming Masters of Accounting students know that same feeling will visit you as you walk across the stage in one short year! Work hard and enjoy the memories you will make because it is truly a great year as a Wolfpack Master of Accounting student.

More From Master of Accounting (MAC) Program