If you have been assigned a graduate assistant assignment for the 2018-19 academic year, please read the following and be sure you have all paperwork completed by indicated deadlines.
Any questions – please contact Derek Welsh.
- Contact the faculty/staff you will be working for prior to the first day of class. You should not do any work for them until 8/16.
- Review the NEW HIRE DOCUMENT from Derek Welsh.
- If you have not completed your I-9 requirements, double-check your inbox/spam filters for the Section 1 email from the I-9 system and make sure you complete it as soon as possible.
- See Derek with your i-9 Documents as soon as possible. If needed, he will be at orientation from 8:00 – 9:00am. It is best to not wait until then.
- On 8/16, Sign up for direct deposit . This needs to be done no later than August 30th.