MAC Students – Spring 2019
Week of April 22nd
Updated Graduation Information:
- Students attending the hooding ceremony should fill out the name pronunciation form sent on April 19th by Stefani Ashkinazy no later than May 1st. If your name is not listed, please insert your name on the sheet.
- Students who have not picked up their graduation tickets and students who received extra tickets, should pick them up at Kelly Hardy’s office during the following times: Friday, April 26th from 11am- 12pm or Monday, April 29th from 2pm- 4pm. She will also bring them to the MAC Graduation party on Friday.
- Welcome Jay Arrington – our new Associate Director of Admissions. Please feel free to come up and meet Jay if you have a chance.
- As you prepare for graduation, can you think back to what you wish you had known to help prepare for the transition prior to starting in the fall? We would love to hear from you so that we can share this information with the Class of 2020! Places to study you didn’t know about, CPA planning, resources you found out about too late, etc?! Let us know on this form.
- Becker Audit Live On-Line Workshop – May 7th, 11:00-2:00pm. Save the date and time! A great way to review before you sit for Audit. Call-in information will be sent out soon. Feedback was provided to Becker that students would like this workshop to be more interactive. Becker has listened and is making changes.
- Thank a Teacher Program – Have your professors at NC State made a difference in your life?
Tell them!Show your appreciation and THANK A TEACHER.The NC State Office of Faculty Development maintains the Thank a Teacher program to allow students the opportunity to thank NC State professors who have gone above and beyond to make a different in their lives. If a professor has made this kind of positive impact on your experience at NC State, please complete the form at the link below to let your instructors know you value them.The instructors you thank will receive a formal letter of recognition from the provost that includes your remarks. You can thank as many instructors as you want.
Submission can be made anonymously. Spring and Summer Session I submission are due by 11:59 PM, June 30, 2019. Submit your thank you notes by completing the form at: http://go.ncsu.edu/thankateacher
Graduation – Hooding Ceremony
Want to donate your graduation attire to future MAC graduates? We would love to pass them along. If interested, please drop off in the Accounting department after graduation. Thank you!!